LiFT was established in January 2013 to fill the critical need for a special school in our community – one that could provide challenging academics with a strong Christian foundation within a safe inclusive setting for traditional students as well as for those with neuro diversities.
We are confident that you will find our school a dynamic and rewarding place in which to work, intern or volunteer and if applicable we look forward to a productive and successful association. We consider the teachers, staff, interns, and volunteers of LiFT to be one of its most valuable resources.
Qualified applicants (Age 18 and older) for opportunities posted below may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Attention: LiFT Academy 13400 Park Blvd North Seminole Florida 33776.
LiFT will always accept resumes or applications, however, there may not always be a position open at the time but we keep them on file and review the resumes and applications when opportunities arise. LiFT also posts job openings on Indeed.com
Employment Opportunities that may become available:
- Classroom Assistance:
- Must have an Associates Degree or 5 years classroom experience.
- Substitute Teachers:
- Must have a 2 year degree and 1 year experience in a teaching environment.
- Must have a 4 year degree, a teaching certification is preferred.
Current LiFT Job Opportunities…
The Development Director will act as an energetic and passionate liaison between LiFT Incorporated and the community. The Development Director will be responsible for fundraising, grant writing, communicating, marketing, and coordinating multiple events that inspire and engage the community to participate financially in the mission of LiFT.
- Under general supervision, LiFT Inc. provides non-paid internships for teaching assistants, administrative assistants and development/marketing assistants. To apply, email a resume and internship requirements to email@example.com.
- 18 years or older
- At least 2 years of college or university
- Comfortable with detail-oriented tasks
- Being flexible and adaptable to change
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;editing and proofreading
- Exceptional research skills; must be detail oriented
- Ability to work on a variety of projects and to prioritize
- A team player with excellent organizational, communications,and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and an eagerness to contribute to a small team
*If required, housing and relocation for the duration of the program will be the intern’s responsibility.