If you’re planning on attending college, chances are you’re going to need to submit SAT (or ACT) scores with your application. As with any test, you shouldn’t walk in unprepared for what you’re about to face. Here are some quick and easy ways to make sure you’re prepared to get a score on the SAT that will make admissions officers drool:
• Take a FREE SAT practice test to see where you stand. It’s free, so why wouldn’t you give yourself a sneak peek of what the test will be like?
• Register with us for the latest information on the test, free events in your area and upcoming promotions.
• Pick the SAT test preparation option that works best for your learning style.
13400 PARK BLVD
SEMINOLE, FL 33776 3507
LiFT students are to use this number when registering for either the SAT Program or the ACT Assessment. If the correct code number is not entered , copies of the score report will not be sent to LiFT. This is student responsibility, not LiFT Academy responsibility.
Khan Academy is partnering with the College Board so that all students who want to go to college can prepare for the SAT at their own pace, at no cost.
In the meantime, if you are taking the SAT in this year, you can start practicing today with hundreds of previously unreleased Math, Reading, and Writing questions from real SATs and more than 200 videos that show step-by-step solutions to each question:
RightC3 offers online tutoring 24/7 in all the math & sciences throughout high school, PSAT, ACT, and SAT prep, personality assessment, learning styles assessment, financial aid guidance, college information specific to your needs/interests/academic and financial goals, etc.
The Florida Department of Education, Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA), administers a variety of state-funded grants and scholarships to assist Florida residents with the cost of their postsecondary education. Below is a list of grant and scholarship programs administered by OSFA
- Access to Better Learning and Education (ABLE) Grant
- Bright Futures Page
- Bright Futures Scholarship
- First Generation Matching Grant
- Florida Incentive Scholarship
FIS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Florida Fund for Minority Teachers
- Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG)
- Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG)
Florida Public Postsecondary Career Education Student Assistance Grant
- Florida Work Experience Program
- José Martí Scholarship Challenge Grant
- Mary McLeod Bethune Scholarship
- Rosewood Family Scholarship
- Scholarships for Children and Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans
- State Scholarship and Grant Calendar
- Brochure: Money for College